Point Blank has firmly established itself as one of the world’s foremost producers of online video tutorials for those wanting to learn music production, from the basics up to the more advanced levels. Our online library of videos has amassed almost five million views via our YouTube channel and offers exposure to a diverse and engaged audience of music lovers and production enthusiastsof all ages – from beginners up to the most skilled engineers – all over the world. We’re always on the lookout for new contributors to our ever-growing catalogue of production tutorials and are currently seeking out new talent to add to our pool of respected video tutors.
For a prime example of the kind of thing we’re looking for, please take a few minutes to watch the video below by tutor and course developer, Ski Oakenfull.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Proficient in: Ableton Live or Logic Pro or Cubase
- Knowledgable about electronic music past and present
- Comfortable presenting on camera
- Able to speak in a clear manner
- Able to give clear, easy-to-follow explanations about music theory and production techniques
- Reliable and able to use Screenflow screen capture software
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading production schools. If you’re interested please contact us via email@example.com with ‘Video Tutor’ in the subject heading, detailing relevant experience and, if possible, some examples of your previous work.