We’ve recently hooked into the wonders of the social photo sharing phenomenon that is Instagram. Follow @pointblankmusicschool to check out what we’ve been up to. In true Instagram style we have decided to run a competition to reward those of you with a creative mind and an eye for a good shot.
We want to see pictures of you or your friends making #musiconthemove. Whether you are shaking a maraca, tapping your iPhone, strumming a guitar, or plugged into your laptop, it doesn’t matter as long as you are in a location or situation that wouldn’t normally be associated with making music.
Here is what you have to do to enter:
- Follow @pointblankmusicschool on Instagram
- Take your #musiconthemove photo
- Upload your photo to Instagram with the hashtag #musiconthemove and tag us @pointblankmusicschool
The competition will run for 4 weeks until Monday 17th Dec 2012 – 11.59pm (GMT).
Each week we will select our favourite picture submitted during that week. Those 4 winners will win a limited edition dirtybird t-shirt as modelled by Nick (above) and go through to the final round of voting.
Our judging criteria includes originality, creativity, composition, uniqueness of location and/or comedy value!
We’ll upload the four finalists to an album on Facebook on Tuesday 18th Dec 2012 and the picture that receives the most ‘likes’ by Thursday 20th Dec 2012 – 10am (GMT) will be crowned the winner.
Terms & Conditions
- Maximum of one entry per day per person
- We will notify winners by a private message on instagram before making public. To claim their prize they must follow the instructions within this message. If they do not reply within 24 hours we reserve the right to revoke our selection and select a new entry.