Another new innovation from Point Blank Music School is on its way next week! We are introducing regular Live Online Course Q&A Sessions as part of our quest to make sure you are fully informed to make the best decision when enrolling on an online course.
The aim is to give you a taste of how our Online School masterclasses work as a method of feedback and interaction, whilst providing an opportunity to ask questions live. Here is a low down on how the sessions will work:
- Hosted as a private live youtube broadcast
- Number of participants no more than 20
- Lasting roughly 1 hr
- Free of charge
- Hosted by Head of Admissions David Reid and Head of Course Development Danny J Lewis
- David will be on hand to answer any general course related questions
- Danny will provide a 20 minute music production/sound design tutorial on a specific technique which you can also ask questions about
- Recorded broadcast will be available to anyone to watch back at a later date
RESERVE YOUR PLACE
The first session will be on Friday 25th May at 1pm (BST). Places are strictly limited so get in touch with email@example.com to book yours quick!
If you want to explore how Point Blank Online works further check out our free course samples and watch the ‘What Makes Us Unique’ video below: